Bed bugs are present in many homes often undetected by owners or the residents. By focusing on the signs of bed bug infestation, you can figure out if they are present in your home or not. The sooner you know, the sooner you will be able to get rid of them and avoid skin infections. There are many sites that can tell you how to get rid of bed bug but detecting them is a big problem.
The symptoms that show signs of bed bugs are as follows:
- Scratchy nights: Bed bugs are mostly found in beds, where we spend most of our time during the night. If you find itchy welts then you can be sure its bed bugs.
- Itchy bites: The emergence of flat, red welts in zigzag lines or small clusters on the skin is the key sign of bed bug sin humans. Their bite is quite irritating and scratching and can lead to bleeding and infection.
- Stains of blood: After the bugs feed on humans they leave a sign near the corner and its visible in the form of blood stains resembling small rust spots.
- Smell of the bed: A strong obnoxious, musty odor like that of a wet towel is another common sign of bed bugs. When bed bugs are in large numbers they release pheromones, which smell strong.
- Shed skin: If your find oval brown exoskeleton on your bed or home, it can be a sign of bed bugs.
If you find these signs then your home need pest control for bed bug removal Services. Panicking is not the cure and it can often take some time and effort before they are got rid of.